Book on one of our events now by clicking here
Intellectual well-being is engaging the individual in creative and stimulating mental activities to expand their knowledge and skills and help them discover the potential for sharing their abilities within the community.
An intellectually well person:
- Cherishes mental growth and stimulation
- Is involved in intellectual and cultural activities
- Is engaged in the exploration of new ideas and understandings
- Is self-actualised in nature
Achieving Intellectual Well-being
Working on your intellectual well-being allows you to explore issues related to problem solving, creativity, and learning as well as spending more time pursuing personal interests, engaging with others all the while keeping abreast of current issues and ideas. As your intellectual curiosity develops, you’ll actively strive to expand and challenge your mind with creative endeavours.
Intellectually well people tend to be curious and interested in achieveing, whether that is personally, in business or in the community. Whatever endeavour they choose to undertake they will enjoy engaging with the world around them.
Are you engaged in the process of intellectual wellness?
- Am I open to new ideas?
- Do I seek personal growth by learning new skills?
- Do I search for lifelong learning opportunities and stimulating mental activities?
- Do I look for ways to use creativity?
- Is self-actualisation a goal?
If you answered “No” to any of the questions, it may indicate an area where you need to improve the state of your intellectual well-being, and that is where we come in, give us a shout and find out more.